Skoltech researchers have identified a set of proteins that are important in the process of apoptosis, or programmed cell death. These newly identified proteins can become targets in the development of drugs against cancer or other diseases.
- Patients of Asian and black backgrounds more likely to die from COVID, large study reveals
- Magnetic waves explain mystery of Sun’s outer layer
- CT identifies patients with high-risk nonalcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD)
- Research shows preference for male children is declining in Bangladesh
- Microbiome Search Engine 2 helps researchers explore microbiome space