As retrenchments continue to cloud the foreseeable future of businesses worldwide, new research from the University of South Australia, the University of Melbourne and RMIT indicates that some businesses will fare better than others — and it’s all dependent on their type of human resource management system.
- Researchers discover mechanism behind most severe cases of a common blood disorder
- Fatty acid may help combat multiple sclerosis
- New clues help explain why PFAS chemicals resist remediation
- Study finds COVID-19 attack on brain, not lungs, triggers severe disease in mice
- Study identifies a nonhuman primate model that mimics severe COVID-19 similar to humans