COVID-19 healthcare workers will be psychologically impacted by their work during the pandemic and will require psychological support from multiple levels in their organisations, according to a review by researchers from Queen Mary University of London, London’s Air Ambulance and Barts Health NHS Trust, and a London-based A&E doctor.
- Mount Sinai researchers build models using machine learning technique to enhance predictions of COVID-19 outcomes
- Eliminating microplastics in wastewater directly at the source
- Vermont’s BIPOC drivers are most likely to have a run-in with police, study shows
- Many parents say teens with anxiety, depression may benefit from peer confidants at school
- Where COVID-19 hit hardest, sudden deaths outside the hospital increased