A new study of medical staff treating COVID-19-infected patients found 42.8% experienced serious skin injury related to the use of personal protective equipment (PPE), including masks, goggles, face shields, and protective gowns.
- Genetic changes in tumours could help predict if patients will respond to immunotherapy
- Ions in molten salts can go ‘against the flow’
- More than just CO2: It’s time to tackle short-lived climate-forcing pollutants
- Culture shapes willingness to share personal data to reduce COVID-19 spread
- Getting to net zero — and even net negative — is surprisingly feasible, and affordable