As the new coronavirus continues to claim lives, the race is on to develop fast, convenient and accurate diagnostic tests for COVID-19. Now, researchers from CAS, a division of the American Chemical Society specializing in scientific information solutions, have compiled a special report published in ACS Central Science. Drawing from published journal articles and a variety of other published resources, this report provides a detailed overview of COVID-19 diagnostic tests, trends and resources.
- New blueprint for more stable quantum computers
- UMD researcher expands plant genome editing with newly engineered variant of CRISPR-Cas9
- Lack of sleep, stress can lead to symptoms resembling concussion
- Shift in caribou movements may be tied to human activity
- Consenting for treatment in advance to reduce leaving the hospital against medical advice among patients with addiction – Experts debate pros and cons