A group of our cancer and mathematics researchers at Houston Methodist have developed a clinically-applicable mathematical model to predict patient outcomes to cancer immunotherapy.
- Fungi strengthen plants to fend off aphids
- Highly efficient grid-scale electricity storage at fifth of cost
- Flowery diets help predatory insects help farmers keep pests in check
- Chimpanzee friends fight together to battle rivals
- A study explores the alteration of the functional dynamics of the human brain associated with ageing