Cancer patients with no health insurance or those enrolled in Medicaid, the federal low-income health insurance program, see smaller survival benefits from experimental therapies in clinical trials, according to study results published today in JAMA Network Open.
- Opportunities to better detect, manage and treat patients with undiagnosed atrial fibrillation
- Study finds shorter radiation regimen safe, effective for men with advanced prostate cancer
- How fast could SARS-CoV-2 be detected?
- Survey: barriers, not demographics, affect willingness to pursue veterinary care
- Reactive halogen from domestic coal burning aggravates winter air pollution