China’s National Center for Trauma Medicine are using big data to help identify trauma patients who could experience potential adverse health events in the emergency department through the aid of a clinical decision support system.
- Arctic ocean expedition advances climate modeling
- Metoclopramide inhibits proliferation of leukemia stem cells
- UC study: The dangers of drugged driving are outpacing drunk driving
- Partners in crime: genetic collaborator may influence severity of the rare disease, NGLY1
- Life-threatening complications during pregnancy: greater long-term risk of death