A Rutgers engineer has created a mathematical model that accurately estimates the death toll linked to the COVID-19 pandemic in the United States and could be used around the world.
- Study shows racial disparities in elementary school disciplinary actions
- History of the Champagne vineyards revealed
- How heavy is dark matter? Scientists radically narrow the potential mass range for the first time
- Engineers share model for ventilating two patients with one ventilator
- Social media study reveals diabetics’ fear of disrupted insulin supplies because of Brexit