Job performance has long been understood to be the primary equalizing factor affecting promotions for men and women in the workplace, but research shows, women don’t gain as much from the same performance improvements as men do. New research in the INFORMS journal Information Systems Research shows training plays an important part in promotions for women in the field of information technology.
- New drug combination shows promise as powerful treatment for AML
- Childhood neglect leaves generational imprint
- New approach emerges to better classify, treat brain tumors
- Certain parenting behaviors associated with positive changes in well-being during COVID-19 pandemic
- Do children view punishment as rehabilitative? A new study takes a look