When older adults are hospitalized for medical reasons or for surgery, they often go home with prescriptions for treatments that may be different from those they were taking beforehand. Until now, however, few studies have examined how potentially inappropriate medications affect older adults when prescribed at the time of their hospital discharge.
- Dietary adherence and the fight against obesity
- A microscopic look at aneurysm repair
- NASA’s Roman mission will probe galaxy’s core for hot Jupiters, brown dwarfs
- COVID-19 cases, deaths in US increase with higher income inequality
- RUDN University linguists conducted comprehensive study of how Russian speakers perceive Greek sound