Yale University researchers and colleagues in Hong Kong and China have developed an approach for rapidly tracking population flows that could help policymakers worldwide more effectively assess risk of disease spread and allocate limited resources as they combat the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Concordia researchers find melatonin is effective against polycystic kidney disease
- Southern Africa’s most endangered shark just extended its range by 2,000 kilometers
- Smart algorithm cleans up images by searching for clues buried in noise
- Ocean toxin a heartbreaking threat for sea otters
- Researchers simplify the study of gene-environment interactions