Scientists have long opposed the idea that dinosaurs lived in aquatic habitats. Now, an international team of researchers, supported by the National Geographic Society, has discovered unambiguous evidence that Spinosaurus aegyptiacus, the longest predatory dinosaur known to science, was aquatic.
- The male Y chromosome does more than we thought
- Ultrapotent compound may help treat C. diff, reduce recurrence
- High-performance single-atom catalysts for high-temperature fuel cells
- Novel neuroimaging study on dissociative symptoms reveals wounds of childhood trauma
- Historical racial & ethnic health inequities account for disproportionate COVID-19 impact