CSU researchers have created a modeling tool that could help cities understand the full functionality and recovery of a healthcare system in the wake of a natural disaster. The model has wider implications for use in pandemics.
- Mouse study: gabapentin prevents harmful structural changes in spinal cord
- Over half of cannabis users with Parkinson’s disease report clinical benefits
- Two anti-viral enzymes transform pre-leukemia stem cells into leukemia
- TGen-led study results suggest more accurate diagnostic for breast cancer
- ‘Tri-active’ contraceptive gel combines spermicidal, anti-viral, libido-enhancing agents