Researchers in China have engineered a microbe that shows promise as the foundation of an efficient way to break down polyethylene terephthalate (PET), a common plastic fiber used to manufacture clothing and disposable consumer products.
- Survey: barriers, not demographics, affect willingness to pursue veterinary care
- Reactive halogen from domestic coal burning aggravates winter air pollution
- Borderline personality disorder: Don’t ignore it
- Boosting the efficiency of carbon capture and conversion systems
- Dietary adherence and the fight against obesity