Patients aged 70 or younger with untreated chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL) or small lymphocytic lymphoma have a new treatment option — a combination of the targeted agent ibrutinib with the immunologic agent rituximab. The FDA has approved the combination based on data from E1912, a phase 3 trial that showed this combination provides better leukemia control, prolongs life, and has fewer side effects compared to standard care.
- Predictive value of blood pressure, heart rate, and blood pressure/heart rate ratio in a Chinese subpopulation with vasovagal syncope
- Risk factors for intraoperative pressure injury in aortic surgery
- ECMO/CRRT in the treatment of critically ill SARS-CoV-2 pneumonia patients
- Regulating the ribosomal RNA production line
- New technique builds super-hard metals from nanoparticles