A new COVID-19 transmission model, based on contact survey data from nearly 1200 people in the cities of Wuhan and Shanghai, China, suggests that strict social distancing measures implemented there were sufficient to curtail the transmission of SARS-CoV-2, the virus responsible for the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Ecological power storage battery made of vanillin
- The most sensitive optical receivers yet for space communications
- The development of climate security discourse in Japan
- Foreign election interference focuses on cultivating distrust, reducing consensus
- COVID-19 infects majority of bad dreams — study