COVID-19 has drastically different effects on the infected, with some people displaying no symptoms, while others can die. It is still not completely understood why some people are more severely affected than others. A new study is the first to examine gender differences in COVID-19 patients and finds that men are over twice as likely to die compared with women.
- Predictive value of blood pressure, heart rate, and blood pressure/heart rate ratio in a Chinese subpopulation with vasovagal syncope
- Risk factors for intraoperative pressure injury in aortic surgery
- ECMO/CRRT in the treatment of critically ill SARS-CoV-2 pneumonia patients
- Regulating the ribosomal RNA production line
- New technique builds super-hard metals from nanoparticles