In the quest to engineer replacement tissues and organs for improving human health, biofabrication has emerged as a crucial set of technologies that enable the control of precise architecture and organization.
- Corona vaccination: Approach receives approval
- Roadblocks to success for PhD grads could mean missed opportunities for Canada
- Scientists developed energy saving ceramic phosphors for high power LED systems
- Myeloid immune cells in the blood tied to severe COVID-19
- Study provides first real-world evidence of Covid-19 contact tracing app effectiveness