Initial tests of a new candidate antibody treatment for COVID-19 indicate that it blocks viruses that display the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein from infecting cells in culture.
- Broad beans versus soybeans as feedstuff for dual-purpose chickens
- SLAC invention could make particle accelerators 10 times smaller
- New brain cell-like nanodevices work together to identify mutations in viruses
- Three genes predict success of naltrexone in alcohol dependence treatment
- Your neighborhood may raise your risk of chronic kidney disease