A new study led by Yale Cancer Center (YCC) researchers shows women with high-risk HER2-negative breast cancer treated before surgery with immunotherapy, plus a PARP inhibitor with chemotherapy, have a higher rate of complete eradication of cancer from the breast and lymph nodes compared to chemotherapy alone.
- New drug combination shows promise as powerful treatment for AML
- Childhood neglect leaves generational imprint
- New approach emerges to better classify, treat brain tumors
- Certain parenting behaviors associated with positive changes in well-being during COVID-19 pandemic
- Do children view punishment as rehabilitative? A new study takes a look