A new study led by Yale Cancer Center (YCC) researchers shows women with high-risk HER2-negative breast cancer treated before surgery with immunotherapy, plus a PARP inhibitor with chemotherapy, have a higher rate of complete eradication of cancer from the breast and lymph nodes compared to chemotherapy alone.
- The male Y chromosome does more than we thought
- Ultrapotent compound may help treat C. diff, reduce recurrence
- High-performance single-atom catalysts for high-temperature fuel cells
- Novel neuroimaging study on dissociative symptoms reveals wounds of childhood trauma
- Historical racial & ethnic health inequities account for disproportionate COVID-19 impact