A new study led by University of Kentucky researcher April Young and Emory University researcher Hannah Cooper shows that a number of pharmacies in the Appalachian region of Kentucky are limiting the dispensing of buprenorphine, a medication used to treat opioid use disorder (OUD).
- Biomarkers in mother’s plasma predict a type of autism in offspring with 100% accuracy
- Most patients find teledermatology appointments suitable alternative to office visits
- Light pollution linked to preterm birth increase
- Opportunities to better detect, manage and treat patients with undiagnosed atrial fibrillation
- Study finds shorter radiation regimen safe, effective for men with advanced prostate cancer