Randomized Control Trial under an NIH grant demonstrates the efficacy of a clinic-based triadic healthcare intervention called ‘Families Talking Together’ to protect adolescents from sexual health risks such as unwanted pregnancy and HIV/AIDS.
- Study suggests coffee temporarily counteracts effect of sleep loss on cognitive function
- Sloan Kettering Institute scientists solve a 100-year-old mystery about cancer
- Study says friends are most valued in cultures where they may be needed most
- Astronomers discover first cloudless, Jupiter-like planet
- Creating a safe CAR T-Cell therapy to fight solid tumors in children