A new technique developed by a team including researchers from the US Department of Energy (DOE)’s Argonne National Laboratory makes atomic layer deposition possible on nearly any membrane.
- Scientists publish a blueprint to apply artificial intelligence to extend human longevity
- Detecting ADHD with near perfect accuracy
- Hypnotic suggestions can make a complex task easy by helping vision fill in the blanks
- In Brazil, many smaller dams disrupt fish more than large hydropower projects
- Is there a link between cashless payments and unhealthy consumption?