While President Donald Trump’s impeachment gripped the country, the long-term consequences of his trial and acquittal for American democracy remain yet unclear. What’s clear already, however, is that both the public’s and political experts’ perceptions of the health of US democracy clearly declined during this period. Those are the findings of an academic watchdog group that conducted its latest survey between March 12 and April 15, 2020.
- Culture shapes willingness to share personal data to reduce COVID-19 spread
- Getting to net zero — and even net negative — is surprisingly feasible, and affordable
- Findings may help close door on COVID-19
- Well connected through amides
- Study shows racial disparities in elementary school disciplinary actions