A group of researchers in the Cockrell School of Engineering at The University of Texas at Austin has found a way to stabilize one of the most challenging parts of lithium-sulfur batteries, bringing the technology closer to becoming commercially viable.
- Newly discovered subset of brain cells fight inflammation with instructions from the gut
- SARS-CoV-2 reacts to antibodies of virus from 2003 SARS outbreak, new study reveals
- Domino effects and synchrony in seizure initiation
- Increasing ocean temperature threatens Greenland’s ice sheet
- Biomarkers in mother’s plasma predict a type of autism in offspring with 100% accuracy