Based on their research and clinical experiences, Kathleen Unroe, M.D., and colleagues have developed the top 10 points for safe care transitions between nursing home and emergency departments during the pandemic. Their paper, which also emphasizes important of advance care planning, is published in the Journal of Geriatric Emergency Medicine.
- Arctic ocean expedition advances climate modeling
- Metoclopramide inhibits proliferation of leukemia stem cells
- UC study: The dangers of drugged driving are outpacing drunk driving
- Partners in crime: genetic collaborator may influence severity of the rare disease, NGLY1
- Life-threatening complications during pregnancy: greater long-term risk of death