Recently, collaboration between Dr. Duan Xiaojie’s group (Department of Biomedical Engineering, College of Engineering, Peking University) and Dr. Liang Zhifeng’s group (Institute of Neuroscience, Center for Excellence in Brain Science and Intelligence Technology, CAS) has led to a novel MRI compatible, graphene fiber DBS electrode.
- Broad beans versus soybeans as feedstuff for dual-purpose chickens
- SLAC invention could make particle accelerators 10 times smaller
- New brain cell-like nanodevices work together to identify mutations in viruses
- Three genes predict success of naltrexone in alcohol dependence treatment
- Your neighborhood may raise your risk of chronic kidney disease