Recently, collaboration between Dr. Duan Xiaojie’s group (Department of Biomedical Engineering, College of Engineering, Peking University) and Dr. Liang Zhifeng’s group (Institute of Neuroscience, Center for Excellence in Brain Science and Intelligence Technology, CAS) has led to a novel MRI compatible, graphene fiber DBS electrode.
- Research shows people with high omega-3 index less likely to die from COVID-19
- Breakthrough design at UBCO vastly improves mechanical heart valve
- No overall difference in concussion recovery time for male and female college athletes
- How did Florida fail to respond to a coral disease epizootic and what’s to follow?
- Highly specific synaptic plasticity in addiction