In this work, the (001) faceted nanosheet-constructed hierarchically porous TiO2/rGO hybrid architecture shows unprecedented and highly stable lithium storage performance. The DFT calculations evidence that the (001) faceted TiO2 nanosheets enable enhanced reaction kinetics and the reduced graphene oxide (rGO) largely improves the charge transport. Moreover, the formed Li2Ti2O4 nanodots facilitate the reversed Li+ insertion-extraction during the cycling process.
- Atom-Billiards with X-Rays: a new Approach to look inside of Molecules
- Simpler models may be better for determining some climate risk
- 3D camera earns its stripes at Rice
- How do Americans view the virus? Anthropology professor examines attitudes of COVID
- Color-coded biosensor illuminates in real time how viruses attack hosts