In this work, the (001) faceted nanosheet-constructed hierarchically porous TiO2/rGO hybrid architecture shows unprecedented and highly stable lithium storage performance. The DFT calculations evidence that the (001) faceted TiO2 nanosheets enable enhanced reaction kinetics and the reduced graphene oxide (rGO) largely improves the charge transport. Moreover, the formed Li2Ti2O4 nanodots facilitate the reversed Li+ insertion-extraction during the cycling process.
- New drug combination shows promise as powerful treatment for AML
- Childhood neglect leaves generational imprint
- New approach emerges to better classify, treat brain tumors
- Certain parenting behaviors associated with positive changes in well-being during COVID-19 pandemic
- Do children view punishment as rehabilitative? A new study takes a look