A large study in adolescents and children, some as young as 3 years of age, shows a link between obesity, high blood pressure, and later damage to blood vessels. The research is presented today on EAPC Essentials 4 You, a scientific platform of the European Society of Cardiology (ESC).
- Corona vaccination: Approach receives approval
- Roadblocks to success for PhD grads could mean missed opportunities for Canada
- Scientists developed energy saving ceramic phosphors for high power LED systems
- Myeloid immune cells in the blood tied to severe COVID-19
- Study provides first real-world evidence of Covid-19 contact tracing app effectiveness