The extreme cold, harsh environment and constant hunt for food means that Arctic animals have become specialists in saving energy. Now, researchers at Lund University in Sweden have discovered a previously unknown energy-saving method used by birds during the polar night.
- Scientists publish a blueprint to apply artificial intelligence to extend human longevity
- Detecting ADHD with near perfect accuracy
- Hypnotic suggestions can make a complex task easy by helping vision fill in the blanks
- In Brazil, many smaller dams disrupt fish more than large hydropower projects
- Is there a link between cashless payments and unhealthy consumption?