Researchers have succeeded in promoting the amide bond cleavage by twisting the amide bond with enclosing and pressurizing amide molecules, analogs of small pieces of proteins, inside a hollow, self-assembled molecular cage, which has been developed by the researchers for many years. The rate of bond cleavage can be accelerated without chemical modifications. This result will lead to developing novel artificial enzymes and prodrug activators.
- Predictive value of blood pressure, heart rate, and blood pressure/heart rate ratio in a Chinese subpopulation with vasovagal syncope
- Risk factors for intraoperative pressure injury in aortic surgery
- ECMO/CRRT in the treatment of critically ill SARS-CoV-2 pneumonia patients
- Regulating the ribosomal RNA production line
- New technique builds super-hard metals from nanoparticles