Stand Up To Cancer®-supported research will be presented will be presented during the American Association for Cancer Research Annual (AACR) Virtual Meeting 1. Work presented by SU2C-funded investigators highlights continued support for developing effective immunotherapy approaches to pediatric and young adult ALL and lung cancer and progress in the emerging field of Cancer Interception, seeking approaches to intervene and stop the formation or progression of early or pre-cancerous conditions.
- Boys’ club barriers create issues for Australian boards
- Controlling ultrastrong light-matter coupling at room temperature
- Inside the secret lives of synchronous fireflies
- KIST develops ambient vibration energy harvester with automatic resonance tuning mechanism
- Study finds lung transplant patients not given antifungal preventive drugs have higher risk of death