Zika virus is capable of replicating and spreading infectious particles within the outermost cells lining the vaginal tract, according to new research. The findings provide the first molecular-level insights into how the virus can move from person to person through sexual contact.
- Dietary adherence and the fight against obesity
- A microscopic look at aneurysm repair
- NASA’s Roman mission will probe galaxy’s core for hot Jupiters, brown dwarfs
- COVID-19 cases, deaths in US increase with higher income inequality
- RUDN University linguists conducted comprehensive study of how Russian speakers perceive Greek sound