Nursing research has an important influence on evidence-based health care practice, care delivery, and policy. Two editorials in the journal Research in Nursing & Health, by researchers at the University of Pennsylvania School of Nursing (Penn Nursing), explore how nursing research has been paramount in dealing with the emerging coronavirus pandemic.
- New clues help explain why PFAS chemicals resist remediation
- Study finds COVID-19 attack on brain, not lungs, triggers severe disease in mice
- Study identifies a nonhuman primate model that mimics severe COVID-19 similar to humans
- With a little help from their friends, older birds breed successfully
- State responses, not federal, influenced rise in unemployment claims early in the pandemic