New research by academics at the University of Bristol has found evidence that prolonged treatment of synthetic corticosteroid drugs increases adrenal gland inflammation in response to bacterial infection, an effect that in the long-term can damage adrenal function.
- Scientists publish a blueprint to apply artificial intelligence to extend human longevity
- Detecting ADHD with near perfect accuracy
- Hypnotic suggestions can make a complex task easy by helping vision fill in the blanks
- In Brazil, many smaller dams disrupt fish more than large hydropower projects
- Is there a link between cashless payments and unhealthy consumption?