A recent study facilely synthesized the OHSs composed of these two polymorph phases, whose growth mechanism is attributed to the low lattice mismatch rate of 5.8% between (001) plane of α phase (trunk) and (010) crystal plane of β phase (branch), Significantly, the multiport in/output channels can be achieved in the OHSs, which demonstrates the structure-dependent optical signals with the different output channels in the OHSs.
- Better diet and glucose uptake in the brain lead to longer life in fruit flies
- Rapid blood test identifies COVID-19 patients at high risk of severe disease
- New study connects religiosity in US South Asians to cardiovascular disease
- USask study finds COVID isolation worsens student diets, inactivity, and alcohol intake
- Scientists offer road map to improve environmental observations in the Indian Ocean