New data suggests that Michigan nursing homes that responded to a survey were far better prepared for the COVID-19 pandemic than they were for the last one. The study includes responses from 130 nursing homes to a survey during the week that the state announced its first documented case of COVID-19.
- Predictive value of blood pressure, heart rate, and blood pressure/heart rate ratio in a Chinese subpopulation with vasovagal syncope
- Risk factors for intraoperative pressure injury in aortic surgery
- ECMO/CRRT in the treatment of critically ill SARS-CoV-2 pneumonia patients
- Regulating the ribosomal RNA production line
- New technique builds super-hard metals from nanoparticles