New data suggests that Michigan nursing homes that responded to a survey were far better prepared for the COVID-19 pandemic than they were for the last one. The study includes responses from 130 nursing homes to a survey during the week that the state announced its first documented case of COVID-19.
- Faced with shortages, researchers combine heat and humidity to disinfect N95 masks
- 160 genes linked to brain shrinkage in study of 45,000 adults
- Ascorbic acid-mediated reactions in organic synthesis
- COVID-19 news from Annals of Internal Medicine
- Coldest Northern Hemisphere temperature, first recorded by UW, officially confirmed