The interferon-stimulated gene C19orf66 plays an important role in the defence against hepatitis C viruses. A research team at Ruhr-Universität Bochum (RUB) headed by Professor Eike Steinmann from the Department for Molecular and Medical Virology has now studied how C19orf66 works. The results show that C19orf66 disrupts the formation of the viral replication machinery.
- Dietary adherence and the fight against obesity
- A microscopic look at aneurysm repair
- NASA’s Roman mission will probe galaxy’s core for hot Jupiters, brown dwarfs
- COVID-19 cases, deaths in US increase with higher income inequality
- RUDN University linguists conducted comprehensive study of how Russian speakers perceive Greek sound