OU Medicine, the OU Health Sciences Center and the Oklahoma Medical Research Foundation collaborated to create a new test for COVID-19 using technology and reagents from Fluidigm Corporation, an innovative biotechnology tools provider. The test is intended for large-scale testing of patients across the OU Medicine healthcare system, with the capacity to test 180,000 samples over the next 90 days.
- Race plays a role in children’s food allergies
- A compound that slows bone loss, and a resource for developing treatments to slow aging
- Cell ‘bones’ mystery solved with supercomputers
- UMass Amherst researchers develop technique to replicate bone-remodeling processes
- Mouse study identifies novel compound that may help develop diabetes drugs