Heart attack patients who take part in a lifestyle improvement program feel better — especially when they do additional physical activity. That’s the finding of a large study presented today on ACVC Essentials 4 You, a scientific platform of the European Society of Cardiology (ESC).
- Solar hydrogen: Photoanodes made of alpha-SnWO4 promise high efficiencies
- When looking at species declines, nuances and long-term data are important
- Reef fish futures foretold
- Researchers use nanomaterials to make 2D diamond clusters at room temperature
- Corona vaccination: Approach receives approval