The Korea Institute of Science and Technology (KIST) announced that a research team has developed a high-efficiency, adsorbent material using PET waste bottles. The new material is expected to help solve the problem of environmental toxins and antibiotic-resistant bacteria which are caused by leaks of antibiotics into water.
- Vermont’s BIPOC drivers are most likely to have a run-in with police, study shows
- Many parents say teens with anxiety, depression may benefit from peer confidants at school
- Where COVID-19 hit hardest, sudden deaths outside the hospital increased
- Scientists shed light on how and why some people report “hearing the dead”
- Changing diets — not less physical activity — may best explain childhood obesity crisis