The Korea Institute of Science and Technology (KIST) announced that a research team has developed a high-efficiency, adsorbent material using PET waste bottles. The new material is expected to help solve the problem of environmental toxins and antibiotic-resistant bacteria which are caused by leaks of antibiotics into water.
- Shift in West African wildmeat trade suggests erosion of cultural taboos
- Immunotherapy improves survival in advanced bladder cancer patients
- Private health insurers paid hospitals 247% of what medicare would
- Ancient human footprints in Saudi Arabia give glimpse of Arabian ecology 120000 years ago
- New study estimates nearly 90,000 cancer cases diagnosed in adolescents and young adults