Businesses don’t typically disclose information to consumers on how much it costs to produce a product. However, new research in the INFORMS journal Marketing Science provides evidence that doing so can increase consumers’ purchase interest by more than 20%.
- Insomnia treatment offers relief
- Decreased protein degradation in cerebellum leads to motor dysfunction
- Faulty transportation of messenger RNA is the culprit in ALS
- Don’t sleep on the hypnotic potential of thalidomide
- Perovskite light-emitting/detecting bifunctional fibers for wearable LiFi communication