A new protocol using highly sensitive blood tests to determine whether someone is having a heart attack.
- Mouse study: gabapentin prevents harmful structural changes in spinal cord
- Over half of cannabis users with Parkinson’s disease report clinical benefits
- Two anti-viral enzymes transform pre-leukemia stem cells into leukemia
- TGen-led study results suggest more accurate diagnostic for breast cancer
- ‘Tri-active’ contraceptive gel combines spermicidal, anti-viral, libido-enhancing agents