Cornell mathematicians are using game theory to model how this competition could be leveraged, so cancer treatment — which also takes a toll on the patient’s body — might be administered more sparingly, with maximized effect.
- Mount Sinai researchers build models using machine learning technique to enhance predictions of COVID-19 outcomes
- Eliminating microplastics in wastewater directly at the source
- Vermont’s BIPOC drivers are most likely to have a run-in with police, study shows
- Many parents say teens with anxiety, depression may benefit from peer confidants at school
- Where COVID-19 hit hardest, sudden deaths outside the hospital increased