According to new research published in the journal Psychological Science, people may find fictional villains surprisingly likeable when they share similarities with the viewer or reader.
- Rush researchers demonstrate success with new therapy for COVID-19
- Exploration of toxic Tiger Rattlesnake venom advances use of genetic science techniques
- Protected areas vulnerable to growing emphasis on food security
- Appearance, social norms keep students off Zoom cameras
- Genome editing to treat human retinal degeneration