Scientists at the US Department of Energy’s Argonne and Los Alamos National Laboratories have identified a new class of X-ray detectors based on layered perovskites, a semiconducting material.
- Dietary adherence and the fight against obesity
- A microscopic look at aneurysm repair
- NASA’s Roman mission will probe galaxy’s core for hot Jupiters, brown dwarfs
- COVID-19 cases, deaths in US increase with higher income inequality
- RUDN University linguists conducted comprehensive study of how Russian speakers perceive Greek sound