Semi-transparent solar cells that can be incorporated into window glass are a ‘game-changer’ that could transform architecture, urban planning and electricity generation, Australian scientists say in a paper in Nano Energy.
- Most patients find teledermatology appointments suitable alternative to office visits
- Light pollution linked to preterm birth increase
- Opportunities to better detect, manage and treat patients with undiagnosed atrial fibrillation
- Study finds shorter radiation regimen safe, effective for men with advanced prostate cancer
- How fast could SARS-CoV-2 be detected?