Scientists at the University Medical Center Hamburg-Eppendorf (UKE) and the German Center for Infection Research (DZIF) have now conducted a first-in-human trial with a vaccine against MERS (Middle East Respiratory Syndrome). The MVA-MERS-S vaccine was tolerated well and triggered the development of antibodies and T cell immunity.
- Shift in West African wildmeat trade suggests erosion of cultural taboos
- Immunotherapy improves survival in advanced bladder cancer patients
- Private health insurers paid hospitals 247% of what medicare would
- Ancient human footprints in Saudi Arabia give glimpse of Arabian ecology 120000 years ago
- New study estimates nearly 90,000 cancer cases diagnosed in adolescents and young adults