A new study explains how cocaine modifies functions in the brain revealing a potential target for therapies aimed at treating cocaine addiction. The study was published this week in Cell Reports.
- Predictive value of blood pressure, heart rate, and blood pressure/heart rate ratio in a Chinese subpopulation with vasovagal syncope
- Risk factors for intraoperative pressure injury in aortic surgery
- ECMO/CRRT in the treatment of critically ill SARS-CoV-2 pneumonia patients
- Regulating the ribosomal RNA production line
- New technique builds super-hard metals from nanoparticles